Ross A. Hill: Wow, I Guess Spring is Officially Here!

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.rossahill.com and update your bookmarks.

Monday, May 10, 2010

Wow, I Guess Spring is Officially Here!

I trust none of you were hurt yesterday with the breakout of numerous tornado's in Oklahoma.

We have wondered if spring was ever going to get here and then it hit us in the face yesterday.  Even after living here for 35 years I am still amazed at how quickly these storms can appear and the damage they can cause.  I could hardly believe the photo's the TV stations were showing from the damaged areas.

**********************************************************************************

On another note, in my blog yesterday I said the story was on 20/20.  In fact, the story aired on 60 Minutes.  My apologies for stating the wrong show.

No comments:

Post a Comment