Ross A. Hill: Yemi

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.rossahill.com and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Yemi

I am in DC this week for an American Banker/Oklahoma Banker meeting. I love DC. It is a special place. It makes you proud to be an American! It is like a booster shot and especially needed by me right now. On the ride in from the airport I had the good fortune to meet Yemi. Yemi was my taxi driver and he is an outstanding man. Married to a nurse, father of five, one in college. Yemi is a very upbeat man. He came to America about 10 years ago and recently became a citizen of this great country. He loves this country and he loves the freedom and the opportunity. Now I am really proud! Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment