Ross A. Hill: One of the Thrills of Being a Grandfather

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.rossahill.com and update your bookmarks.

Monday, July 12, 2010

One of the Thrills of Being a Grandfather

Sunday was a day to Praise God as one of our grand kids was baptized.  I was thrilled to be there and witness it first hand.  Let me tell you, it doesn't get any better than that.

Jaden was my second grand kid to accept Christ and be baptized.  I have been blessed to witnessed both being baptized and I thank God I was able to be in church and witness their acts of obedience.  What a thrill to know that our faith is being transferred from one generation to the next.

After church I got an extra long hug from Jaden that I will remember for all eternity. One of the thrills of being a grandfather!

No comments:

Post a Comment