Ross A. Hill: Dan Cathy, President of Chick-fil-A

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.rossahill.com and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Dan Cathy, President of Chick-fil-A

Today I had the good fortune to meet Dan Cathy, President of Chick-fil-A, along with several of his staff members and a handful of interns.  I was invited to an executive breakfast hosted by GiANT and this was an absolute treat for me.

To get to meet this humble man and hear his vision for his company and his commitment to the cause of Christ through his business was one of those unique life experiences.  These events come along all too infrequently.  I learned a great deal from him in just a short time.

After his talk I got to shake his hand and have my picture taken with him.  In the picture he is handing me a business card that gives me a free sandwich at any Chick-fil-A.  As we were taking the picture a thought came to my mind.  I asked him for one more photo and he obliged me.  This time I am handing him my business card and I told him it would be good for one loan at any of our locations!  We both laughed and shook hands and wished each other God's best.

Dan Cathy is down to earth, cares about people and cares even more about using his life and his business to make a difference for the Kingdom.

Amazing,
Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment