Ross A. Hill: The Power of Our Decisions

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.rossahill.com and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Power of Our Decisions

Each day we get to make hundreds of decisions.  It starts with what time we are going to get up and it ends with deciding to turn out the lights and go to sleep.  We don't really stop to think about all of the decisions we make in the course of a day, nor do we consider most decisions to be significant.

However, I am learning that there is power in making decisions.  The fact we get to choose is a powerful concept and one that many people in the world do not have the right to make for themselves.  Just think, we get to decide if we are going to be kind, to be loving, to save, to conserve.  We get to decided if we are going to smoke, if we are going to over eat.  Get it?  We get to decide.  Not someone else.  I get to decide for myself.

I can not blame someone else for my poor decisions.  Someone else can not take credit for my good decisions. In America I get to decide. Furthermore, as a Christian I get to decide.  The question is; are you making good decisions?

No comments:

Post a Comment