Ross A. Hill: We Should Celebrate

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.rossahill.com and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

We Should Celebrate

Tonight was Bank2's annual Promotion Celebration.  We recognized the 5 officers that had recently been promoted and we added a new element to the event, we also recognized employees for length of service.

It was fun celebrating the success of others.  It was fun to reflect over the many major accomplishments of each of the folks we honored.  Raynell may have said it best when she said, "starting the bank was a huge team effort".  I can honestly say, I get to work with some of the finest people I have ever known.

We celebrated tonight.  For a few minutes I just sat back and reflected on the evening, looked around at the room, heard the laughter, listened in on the conversations and watch people interact.  It made me feel GREAT!  I knew together we had built something special.  It was great fun.  It was a party!  A Celebration!

One of our employees (that was not honored) wrote to me this morning and said, "as I told Raynell, dinner last night was awesome!  It is so great for an employer to be so thankful of their employees and how the long time employees and the promotion employees were honored!  I consider myself blessed to be a part of Bank2".  One of the honorees' wrote and said, "Thank you all for the wonderful party last night!  My husband commented that everyone is so friendly and that you truly care about your employees and I couldn't agree more.  It's the reason why I want to be here".  She went on to say, "Thank you for taking time out of your evening to make everyone who received a promotion, or those that received longevity awards feel special.  It was a fun night and I really enjoyed it!"

We should Celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment