Ross A. Hill: Life Doesn't Get Any Better!

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.rossahill.com and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Life Doesn't Get Any Better!

Last night my wife and I spent the evening with some of my kids and grandkids.  I spent most of the evening holding my 6 day old granddaughter, Kelsey Casey Hill.  She is an angle sent from God Himself.  She is beautiful with blond hair and eye lids, eye brows and dark blue eyes.  She felt like a feather in my arms.  She sleep the entire time.  Her big sister (2.5 years old) was so proud of her.  She is a doll too...honestly...not just Papa talk. 

The evening started being greeted by my son beaming from ear to ear followed by, "Hi Papa" from precious Lauren and of course a big hug and kiss from her.  It really got me when I picked her up and after the hug and kiss she laid her head on my shoulder.

As my wife and I drove home I told her the best part of the evening was seeing the family so happy and content.  Life doesn't get any better!

No comments:

Post a Comment