Ross A. Hill: Colombia - Part - 4

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.rossahill.com and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Colombia - Part - 4

Beep Beep.  That is all we heard as you traveled around Cartagena.  It was funny.  All kinds of cars, trucks and buses going as fast as they can go in all kinds of directions with little concern for signs and lane markings.  Raynell figured out that who ever honked their horn first had the right away.  I think she was right!

The amazing thing was honking your horn was not considered rude.  Nobody got upset...unless you honk your horn several times.  Then, it maybe a problem :)

This was a fast trip but it was a trip neither of us will ever forget.

Stop by my office and let me show you my Mario figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment