Ross A. Hill: Building Better Lives

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.rossahill.com and update your bookmarks.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Building Better Lives

 Years ago I wrestled with what I was suppose to be doing with my life.  Why was I born?  Why was I born now?  What was I suppose to accomplish with my life?

A friend of mine gave me a book called "Purpose Driven Life".  As I poured through the book I quickly learned that I was here to help people "build better lives".  It is a passion of mine.  I help people excel, I help people find jobs, become home owners and business owners.  I help them educate their kids, expand their business and sometimes just keep the doors open.  I get to help many put business plans together, growth plans and strategic plans.  It is all fun and rewarding.

Sometimes I get to help people spiritually.  Nothing is more rewarding.  Nothing strikes closer to why God created me.  To make a difference in someones life financially is a very good thing.  To make a difference in someones life spiritually is truly "building better lives".

To get to do both...Priceless!

1 comment:

  1. I ran across this scripture the other day in my quiet time and thought it was very appropriate.

    “So then, as we have opportunity, let us do good to everyone, and especially to those who are of the household of faith.” Gal. 6:10

    ReplyDelete