Ross A. Hill: Does It Ever Stop?

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.rossahill.com and update your bookmarks.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Does It Ever Stop?

Does it ever stop? I have so many things to think about and juggle at the same time. I am sure you feel the same way. How do I get it all done? How do I do everything everybody wants me to do? How do I give too everything that wants my time, energy and money? So many good and worthy things. Far more than I have the capacity to fulfill. Many hands are stretched out looking for help. I want to do it all, I want to help everyone. I want to be used but at the end of the day what of lasting value do I create if I try to do it all?

I have found that if I am going to accomplish anything of lasting value I have to FOCUS.

YUKON
I spent 9 years fixing a bank that was about to fail in Yukon, OK. Over nine years we took that bank from the front page of the USA Today Newspaper as "one of the 10 worst capitalized banks in Oklahoma" to one of the "top 25 banks in the country" according to the American Banking Journal (July 2000 edtion) It took undivided FOCUS to accomplish this task. Today, that bank remains a strong financial institution.

OKC
I have spent 9 years building Bank2 into a strong financial institution. In fact, one of my banker friends recently called to compliment me about the banks strong performance (FDIC.gov). We not only have a strong local presence but we have a market leading national presence in a niche product. But it does not stop there. Our bank has a global outreach. We have made a difference in places such as the Dominican Republic, Sumatra, Indonesia. and Port-Au-Prince, Haiti. Our mission is to Build Better Lives and we are FOCUSED on our mission.

It never stops, you have to F O C U S.

No comments:

Post a Comment