Ross A. Hill: Two Old Geezers Defeat Two Flat Belly's

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.rossahill.com and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Two Old Geezers Defeat Two Flat Belly's

I have less and less pride all of the time... thus I am calling myself one of the two "Old Geezers" referred to in the headline.  To protect the innocent, I won't name the other guy.

Last Saturday one of my "Old Geezer" golf buddy friends and I defeated a couple of "Flat Belly's" in our team four ball golf match.  It was so much fun!  The "Flat Belly's" were so discussed they would not even join us in the Men's Grill after the match.

I am not sure which I should be happier about, beating the "Flat Belly's" or getting their goat so much that they would not even enjoy a coke with us after the round!!!

Anyhow, let me assure you of this fact, the "Old Geezers" had a lot of fun!

"Remember, when the one Great Scorer comes to mark against your name, He won't mark whether you won or lost but how you played the game."

Ross

1 comment:

  1. I thought the Great Scorer was a detail person. If so, he "details" the score. :-) Yes, I'm trying to be annoying.

    ReplyDelete