Ross A. Hill: Below Average

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.rossahill.com and update your bookmarks.

Friday, July 2, 2010

Below Average


Below is Mark Batterson's blog today.  He is one of my favorite writers.  I think this blog was written for me.  I wonder all of the time why people want to read my blog.   I am amazed nearly everyday by the responses I receive from you guys.  I just want to give God the glory.  I hope you enjoy this posting.  It explains how I feel and why I keep writing.
Posted: 02 Jul 2010 12:37 PM PDT
Last night I was unpacking some boxes at our new house and I found anoccupational inventory that I took when I was in graduate school. Not sure why I kept it, but I couldn't help but laugh when I looked at it last night.

Writing was one of the occupational tracks that the inventory measured. I scoredbelow average in both ability and proclivity. How funny is that? God doesn't call the qualifiedGod qualifies the called. I don't think of myself as a naturally gifted writer per se, but when God calls you to something He gives you the competence to do it. God doesn't always call us to do what comes naturally. He calls us to do what comes supernaturally. That way he gets all the glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment