Ross A. Hill: Satan Attacks

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.rossahill.com and update your bookmarks.

Monday, June 28, 2010

Satan Attacks

It is interesting how life works.

I wrote a 3-part series about Who Are You last week and in my concluding remarks I said that God said the most important thing we can do is to love God with all of our mind, body, soul and strength.  The second most important thing is to love my neighbor as I love myself.

The three part series was well read.  Well, you know what happened don't you.  I immediate came under attack.  The interesting thing is where it came from and WHY it came on me.  I was honestly trying to do the right thing.  Go figure.

This I know, God's grace is sufficient for me.  I will not be discouraged.  I will not be changed.  I do love the Lord with all of my mind, body, soul and strength and I continue to love my neighbor as myself.

To God be the Glory,
Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment