Ross A. Hill: Fathers Day 2010

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.rossahill.com and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fathers Day 2010

I hope you had a great Father's day.  I did!
I got to spend some quality time with some of my kid's on the golf course.  The only way it could be better is if they all had been there. I taught them how to play the game and they are getting really good. In fact, one of them beat me Saturday by 1 stroke. I let him win! :) NOT!

For me Father's day has never been about receiving gifts and being treated like a king for a day.  My kids do a great job, heck, I got new golf club this year!  Instead it has been a day to spend with my kids celebrating our relationships.  That is fun and that is what it is all about.  When the kids were young it was fun but now that they are adults I Love It.  I love watching them become successful and fullfilled as adults.  It is fun watching them interact with their spouses and watching them father their children.  But, it is really fun competing on an even plane with them.


Being "Dad" has many great benefits.

No comments:

Post a Comment