Ross A. Hill: Forgiveness

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.rossahill.com and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Forgiveness

Forgiveness

This is one very difficult concept to practice and accomplish consistently.  I think I forgive people easily.  I think I forgive and forget and move on.  The vast majority of the time this is true but there are times when I don't.  When I don't I have learned, I am the one that suffers.  I have also learned that the wall that been created between me and the person I won't forgive gets more difficult to tear down.

When happens then is I become the looser.  Why do I want to hang on to the hurt, to the pain?  Why do I want it to fester?  Why do I do that to myself?  Why?  I don't have a clue.

But this, I do know, if I am going to be happy and live a life worth living I need to forgive everyone, every time.  I need to let it go.

Forgiveness, I need it, I want it, and I am going to give it 100% of the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment