Ross A. Hill: Small World

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.rossahill.com and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Small World

Yesterday, Raynell and I were invited to a party by one of our friends in Indian Wells.  We went knowing only the hostess for the event.  No sooner than the party started, I discovered that one of the guest and I have a very good mutual friend, Greg Edwards of Oklahoma City.  

Today, I was the guest for golf and lunch.  My good friend Steve Huffman started an Indian owned bank a couple of years before I started Bank2.  Steve's bank is Canyon National Bank in Palms Springs, CA.  He introduced me to Andy Vosser.  Andy is with Landmark Golf and his dad was the first golf pro of Quail Creek Golf and Country Club.  We both have many mutual friends and he was delighted to find out I was a director of Quail Creek.

Hundreds of millions of people in the USA and 1,500 miles from home but the world really is a small place.

No comments:

Post a Comment