Ross A. Hill: No Surprises

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.rossahill.com and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

No Surprises

Recently, a friend of mine told me a story about loosing a HUGE contract. He said after they got the bad news in person, he and his business associate went out to the car. He told his business associate that they needed to pray. They needed to thank God for the blessings that the contract had been and trust God to supply their need.

The business associate said, "Are you nuts, we just lost a multi million dollar customer!"

My friend replied, "do you think God is surprised? There are no surprises where God is concerned". "Let's pray and praise Him for the business we had and thank Him for being in control. He deserves our praise".

Then tonight, I was feeling sorry for myself, a good friend and I were talking on the phone and she reminded me that God is in control, there are no surprises to Him. She went on to say, "I need to praise Him in the midst of my situations, we all do".

Two good friends have reminded me of the same truth.

Truer words have never been spoken, there are NO SURPRISES to God.


No comments:

Post a Comment