Ross A. Hill: I am in Washington DC

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.rossahill.com and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I am in Washington DC

I am attending an American Banker Association meeting this week in DC. We are here working hard to save traditional community banking.

I was riding up to my room last night and some banker from Wisconsin said he needed a yellow stripped tie like mine.

I told him it was his. I took it off and handed to him along with my card and my blog address. I told him it was the first time I had ever worn the tie so it should last him a while. Mr. Wilkinson is the Chairman and CEO of Wisconsin Community Bank in Madison, WI. Go Badgers!

He was speechless. I told him that was just "OKIE" hospitality!

He and his wife could hardly believe it. It was fun to see their faces and to bless him. They seemed like a great salt of the earth couple. He really did need a better tie!

No comments:

Post a Comment