Ross A. Hill: Acts of Kindness

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.rossahill.com and update your bookmarks.

Monday, March 1, 2010

Acts of Kindness


Sunday, I witnessed an act of kindness on the plane. A very old man boarded the SW flight VERY late. He did not pre-board as he should have. Since he was so late boarding all of the front seats were taken. He could hardly walk. The flight attendant was helping him down the aisle to find a seat. The plane was nearly full with only a few seats remaining at the back of the plane. A young woman seated in row 6 jumped up and gave her seat to the old man. I thought, wow, how nice. As I reflected on it a bit, I wondered, would I have given up my seat and moved to the back for old man. I sure hope so.



No comments:

Post a Comment