Ross A. Hill: Don't Tell Me I Can't Do It!

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.rossahill.com and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Don't Tell Me I Can't Do It!

When somebody tells me I can not do something, I get motivated to prove I can. When someone says "it can't be done" it moves and motivates me to accomplish more than anyone thinks is possible. Let someone say "Hill, you are not qualified to do xyz" or "Hill, what makes you think you can figure this out when nobody else can?" I start getting excited. I start challenging the thinking. I start seeing a vision of how it can be done. I believe in myself and I believe in the ONE that created me.

I love a challenge, I thrive on it. It brings the best out of me. It helps me to be creative and to see "how it can be done" instead of accepting "it can't be done". Today, it seems like many just want to accept that we can not change things or are willing to accept "it can't be done".

Not me, the world needs a lot more people that accept the challenge, role up their sleeves and get excited about fixing problems.

It can be done and I am just the guy to do it.
How about YOU?


No comments:

Post a Comment