Ross A. Hill: Dangerous Surrender

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.rossahill.com and update your bookmarks.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Dangerous Surrender

Most of you realize I am an avid reader. I just finished Kay Warren's new book named 'Dangerous Surrender". I have to tell you, she is gifted, you must read it. To be honest the book was very hard for me to read because Kay is able to describe in graphic details what she sees and more importantly what she feels. She is amazingly honest with her feelings. I found it totally refreshing that she was so forth right. She does not pull any punches. You will be captivated. At times, I found myself tied up in knots because she was able to help me feel the moment. Also, at times I found myself very uncomfortable as I did not like what I was reading. Sometimes I did not want to keep reading but I knew I needed to know. I am so glad that I finished the book.

I am really not doing justice to her book so just let me say this. I don't think you will be able to set it down. Just go buy it and read it, you will not be sorry. After you read the book, let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment